Monday, February 23, 2015

Cross Creek has Hit a Major Tipping Point





Cross Creek has Hit a Major Tipping Point

By Bill Forrest
Feb 23, 2015

As of this morning there are 20 homes Under Contract and only 10 Active and available for sale.  This is absolutely amazing for the middle of February in any community.  Cross Creek has not seen this kind of activity in 5+ years.  Cross Creek has a great story to tell and the buying public has been listening.  The launch of the renovations with no assessments has been a great selling point. These numbers and the recent trend shows a stable and sustainable SELLER'S MARKET

 For the first time in years there are no 2 bedrooms available under $130,000 and later today there will be no 1 Bedrooms under 95,000. My 2 bedroom flats listed at 154,900 and 155,900 are Under Contract in record time.

Cross Creek represents one of the best values in Buckhead.  I believe that it is still majorly undervalued and we will continue to see double digit appreciation over the coming months. We took a big hit in sales prices starting 8 years ago. Many attribute that to the overall real estate marketplace but I believe it was more so due to the loss of FHA approval.  See my blog post about FHA and what it means.

If you have been thinking about listing your home for sale please give me a call at 404-353-9233 or email Bill@BillForrest.com  and I will be happy to evaluate your home and give you an honest opinion of marketability and value.




For those of you that are grammar hawks I know that there are huge grammatical flaws in my writing style.  I am an excellent REALTOR with a strong proven record.... I do not hold myself out to be a great writer....lol...  All the Best, Bill    

No comments:

Post a Comment